Nectar is a loyalty card scheme based in the UK and is run by the Nectar Loyalty Ltd. It’s the largest scheme in the united kingdom and is comprised of a number of partner companies among them Sainsbury’s, eBay and BP.
The holders of Nectar Card are awarded points on every purchase they make either online or instore. However, there are some extra points awarded either during certain promotions or buying certain products.
Some of the online retailers, award points when someone makes purchases on their site after accessing it through the Nectar main website. Generally, nectar usually receives payment from every retailer for all points paid to a customer. However, it reimburses the retailer once points have been redeemed.
What They Can Do
Nectar Card has been loved by many people due to its wide range of goodies it offers to cardholders. Among the things it offers to cardholders include:
- Nectar points in every purchase
- Welcome bonus
- Referral bonus
- Paying bills
- Making Purchases
- Offering cashback
- Online account access and management
- Access through a mobile device
How to Register Your Nectar Card
Nectar card registration ain’t hard. It’s quite a simple process you’ll finish within a few clicks. Upon completion, you will log in and manage your account from the comfort of your home or any other place with internet connection.
To successfully register your Nectar Card, follow the instructions below:
- From your internet connection enabled a computer or mobile device, go to www.nectar.com/registerusing a browser.
- Complete the registration process with the help of on-screen instructions.
- Make sure you have provided legitimate information.
- Once you’ve registered your account, go to the Nectar Card Login page, enter login details and access your online account.
- Now you can manage your account, see the points you have collected so far among others.
Benefits for Users
Users of Nectar card enjoy benefits such as:
- Getting cashback
- Online account access
- Redeeming points
Nectar Card User Support
Nectar Card has a professional team of customer support. They are always there to help you in case of any challenge. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with them in case of any problem and you will be helped.