The market has been overcrowded by the number of credit cards. This has confused consumers and made it hard to choose the card which meets their needs. However, Royal Bank Of Canada is here to rescue. It has a valuable credit card which is giving the holder control of their transactions.
The amazing thing about it is that you can access it anytime from anywhere and pay bills at the comfort of your seat.
How to Activate Royal Bank Of Canada Card
Activating Royal Bank Of Canada credit card is quite easy. In fact, it’s a process which will merely take less than ten minutes to complete.
To ease your task so that you can activate your card hassle-free, I have shared useful instructions to guide you through the activation process.
Below are steps to follow to successfully activate your card and start enjoying edge-cutting features provided by the card.
- On your Personal computer, laptop, Tablet, Smartphone or any other mobile device, go to www.rbc.com/activate using an up to date browser.
- Enter your credit card number in the space provided.
- Once you’ve entered the credit card number, click on Start Activation button to commence the process.
- In the few steps that follow, enter the requested details with the help of on-screen instructions provided, it will probably take you around five minutes.
- You will be given an opportunity to sign up for RB online banking.
If you already have online banking presence with RBC, Sign in to your account, visit the summary page and it’ll take you to the account details page. Click on Activate My Credit Card and follow the prompts.
About Royal Bank Of Canada
It’s a Multi-national financial services company and the largest financial institution in Canada and it serves more than 16 million clients and has employed over 80 thousands employees globally.